If you have been driving your 2016 Tacoma with oversized tires, than you are probably disappointed with the new engine combo, but with proper gearing they are actually very nice. It's a common misconception that gear changes are reserved only to hardcore off-roaders or trucks with huge tires. However, re-gearing is one of the single most beneficial modifications you can make to keep the performance, economy, and durability of your daily-driven 4x4.
Fits: 2016 & Newer Toyota Tacoma 4x4 SR, SR5, TRD Sport, Limited
- *Does not fit trucks with Manual trans or Rear OEM Diff lock.
- *Does not fit TRD Offroad or TRD Pro
- Front Differential: Toyota 8" Reverse, Clamshell
- Rear Differential: Toyota 8"
- Gear Ratios: 4.30, 4.56, 4.88, 5.29
- Manufacturer: Nitro Gear & Axle
Nitro Rings & Pinions: 8620 Steel Gear Forgings Precision Machining CNC Triple-lapping Heat Treatment Rockwell Hardness Tested
Nitro Complete Gear Package Includes:
- Front ring & pinion
- Front Master Install Kit*
- Rear ring & Pinion
- Rear Master Install Kit*
- *Includes Rear Carrier Bearings for aftermarket carrier. (not shown)
- *Including upgraded solid pre-load spacer.
- Includes Rear Carrier bearings for Aftermarket LSD, Locker, etc.
- Must re-use factory rear carrier bearings.
- Fits with 8" Rear.Fits factory OEM carrier or ARB RD111.
- Solid Preload spacer replaces stock type crush sleeve improving bearing preload retention, eliminating possible crush sleeve damage if the yoke is impacted offroad and allows the pinion seal to be serviced without complete disassembly of the differential to replace a crush sleeve and reset pinion bearing preload.