SDHQ presents an easy way to mount a winch on your 2016-Current (3rd Gen) Toyota Tacoma while maintaining the stock front bumper. Slight modification and trimming to the stock bumper plastic is required to allow access to the winch line and fairlead. Our winch mount is CAD designed for a precise fit and is constructed out of 1/4" thick mild steel. Precision bent and MIG welded for strength and durability. After initial construction, the winch mount is powder-coated matte black for a subtle, long-lasting finish that will withstand anything you can throw at it.
- Triangulated mounting locations create unmatched strength and durability
- ¼ thick steel plate construction for durability
- Designed initially for the Warn Zeon 10 & 10-S Platinum
- Fits Warn VR and Zeon series winches
- Will fit Smittybilt x20 series winches with slight modifications
- 24.5” x 7.15” x 8” maximum winch dimensions
- Included lower bumper support
- Built-in D-Ring mounts
- Optional relocation Control Box Bracket
- Made in the USA
The SDHQ winch mount has been designed to fit the Warn Zeon 10 Platinum series of winches with wireless controller. Users have shown other model winches such as the Warn VR series as well as the Smittybilt x20 series will fit. Other winches that are similar in size with the same 10” x 4.5” bolt pattern may fit but are in no way guaranteed to fit by SDHQ or its distributors. We at SDHQ recommend the Zeon Platinum series winches because they have a wireless controller which allows full functionality of the winch. Winches with a manual clutch will not have the ability to "free-spool" unless a device is built to access the winch's clutch release.
Relocating the winch control box on the Zeon series is necessary due to clearance issues. We have an optional kit that contains all the wiring and hardware needed to relocate the Zeon series control box.