aFe power introduces the MACH Force-Xp cat-back exhaust system for the 2016-Current (3rd gen) Toyota Tacoma with L4-2.7L & V6-3.5L engines. This cat-back exhaust is constructed out of 3" 100% MIG-welded, mandrel-bent, stainless steel tubing for maximum flow. The smooth transition bends and free-flow stainless steel muffler allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and improved throttle response. In testing, the cat-back exhaust system resulted in gains up to +9 horsepower and +10 lbs. x ft. of torque, as measured on our in-house dyno. Finishing off this exhaust is a 4.5" diameter polished tip. The tip comes with a laser-cut aFe Power badge riveted on for an aggressive style.
- Features a Hi-Tuck design to provide maximum clearance
- Constructed Out of 2-1/2" Mandrel-bent 409 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Utilizes a High-flow 409 Stainless Steel Muffler
- Attaches Using Bayonet Style Hangers for a Secure fit
- Includes Heavy-duty Band Clamps
- Hardware Included for a Hassle-free Installation
- Single Rear Exit System
- Crew Cab/Double Cab/Short Bed (5 ft. bed/127.4" Wheelbase)
- Extended Cab/Access Cab/Long Bed (6.1 ft bed/127.4" Wheelbase)
- Crew Cab/Double Cab/Long Bed (6.1 ft bed/140.6" Wheelbase)
- Installation is a Snap: This MACH Force-Xp exhaust system includes an extension tube for crew cab/long beds and uses factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation.
- Leak-Free Seal: A high quality OE-style flange and band clamps are used for a complete 360-degree sealing surface eliminating leak paths.
- Aggressive Sound: A straight-through designed, free-flowing stainless steel muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque.
- Perfect Fit: OE-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE-style fit that does not change with time. This makes for an easy installation with no cutting required.
- 4-1/2" Dia. Polished Tip: Finishing off this system is a 4.5" diameter, polished, stainless steel tip with a laser-cut aFe Power badge riveted on for an aggressive style.