The 2005-Current Toyota Tacoma bed D-Pillars by the tailgate are known to be a weak link in an otherwise great truck. Hard off-roading can cause the D-pillar to crack overtime. The Leitner designs bed stiffener is designed to prevent this by tying the D-Pillar into the frame of the truck with heavy duty steel brackets.
- Fits 2005-Current Toyota Tacoma short and long bed
- Manufactured from 3/16 steel
- Integrated tie down loop.
- Dual-stage powdercoated
- Grade 8.8 zinc-plated fasteners
- Only fits 2005-2020 Toyota Tacoma’s with Active Cargo System installed. Does not fit vehicles without the ACS.
- Designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA