ICON Intelligent Control (IIC) is the computer that monitors, analyzes, and processes data in real-time. Information from the onboard G-force sensor and Gyroscope perform calculations based on algorithms and user-defined settings to predict terrain and wheel position. IIC has the capability to collect information at over 1000 times per second, process the data and make adjustments, then deliver those changes to Compression Damping Electronic Valve (CDEV) in the shock absorbers in under 40 milliseconds. IIC also works as a data driver to connect the user to ICON’s proprietary mobile App interface for monitoring and adjusting shock settings. The IIC is mounted to the 2016-Current Tacoma using application specific mounting brackets, hardware and wire harnesses, ensuring an easy and clean looking install.
VEHICLE FITMENT: 2016-Current Toyota Tacoma
TECH NOTE: Also requires installation of CDEV front coilovers (Part # 58735E) and CDEV rear shocks (Part # 57826EP)
- Offers selectable active shock damping adjustment as well as manual adjustment of baseline settings without exiting vehicle
- Onboard sensors monitor G-forces and movement of vehicle chassis
- Performs calculations based on sensor inputs, custom algorithms, and user defined settings at a rate of over 1000 times per second
- Sends necessary damping adjustments to CDEV shocks that react in under 40 milliseconds
- User interface provided by IIC Mobile App via Bluetooth connection to iOS device
- Mobile app offers preconfigured “Drive Modes” as well as the ability to create custom presets
- Also functions as a data logger for time, speed, distance, and G-force allowing you to record data from your trips
- Application specific mounting brackets, hardware and wire harnesses
ICON INTELLIGENT CONTROL APP OVERVIEW:
The IIC App brings all of this technology together by offering a user-friendly interface to monitor, record, and adjust the system’s performance via Bluetooth connection. Users can easily alter the shocks’ baseline settings for firmness, as well as adjust the sensitivity of vertical “G-Boost” and lateral “Corner Boost” with a few simple taps from their favorite iOS device. The App includes several preconfigured ‘Drive Modes’ (Normal, Desert, and Haul) but also offers the ability for users to create an unlimited number of unique presets using their own custom settings. To top it all off, you can record data from your trip including time, speed, distance and G-Forces for your very own ICONIC Overview.