Camburg's Trail Series Long-Travel kit for the 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma bridges the gap between daily driver and race truck. Camburg designed this kit with the ability to build up your Tacoma in stages or all at once.
With every new design project, Camburg address's what the truck needs, what features Camburg wanted to incorporate and blend proven aspects from their current race series long-travel kit and design elements from Camburg's newer Ford Raptor long-travel kit.
Wanting to gain wheel travel, articulation and stability, we went 2” wider per side. With only going 2” wider per side, we also give you the ability to run the OEM fenders and fender flares (with trimming) vs having to run larger fiberglass fenders. This is great for tighter trail use and also keeps the costs down while staying with the OEM look.
The kit is designed to use readily available bolt-in OEM style coilovers from FOX, King, Bilstein & Icon. So, if you want to build your truck in stages or have already lifted your truck with coilovers, you can use them with this kit. Camburg recommends extended travel version coilovers for maximum useable wheel travel.
VEHICLE FITMENT: 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma 4WD and Prerunner models
- Increased trackwidth 2″ per side (4″ wider total)
- Designed to use most OEM style aftermarket 2.5/3.0 coilovers
- Up to 13” of useable wheel travel with extended travel coilovers
- Boxed lower arms with 1″ uniball pivots at the frame and Camburg X-joint at the spindle/knuckle
- Tubular 1.25 uniball upper arms with bushing pivots or Billet upper arm with 7/8 heims at the frame and a large 1.25 uniball at the spindle/knuckle
- Boxed lower control arms
- Extended front brake lines
- Steering extensions
|Front Lift||Wheel Travel||Track Width||Wheel Size||Max Backspacing||Tire|
|2.5-4"||13"||+2" per side||16-17"||4.75"||32-33"|
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: