2016 & UP Toyota - Tacoma 3.5L - 4" OD tip included 3" Cat Back, Single Side Exit, AL
This exhaust has an aggressive exhaust tone
Built from heavy duty aluminized steel MBRP's Installer Series performance exhaust system for the 2016-Current (3rd Gen) Toyota Tacoma offers a value price without compromising on the quality built into every component. While the seams are a major point of rust through with some budget systems our fully sealed tubing adds years to your system.
SPECS AND FEATURES:
- System Material: Steel
- System Style: Cat-back
- Exit Location: Passenger side
- System Finish: Aluminized
- Catalytic Converter(s) Included: No
- Intermediate Pipe Diameter (in): 3.000 in.
- Muffler Included: Yes
- Muffler Quantity: One
- Muffler Configuration: Single inlet/Single outlet
- Muffler Style: Wrapped perforated core
- Muffler Material: Steel
- Muffler Finish: Aluminized
- Exhaust Type: Single
- Hardware Included: Yes
- Inlet Quantity: One
- Tailpipe Diameter (in): 3.000 in.
- Tip Included: Yes
- Tip Outlet Size: 4.000 in.
- Tip Quantity: 1
- Tip Shape: Round
- Tip Cut: Slant
- Tip Edge Style: Rolled edge, double-wall
- Tip Material: 409 stainless steel
- Tip Finish: Polished
The MBRP Installer Series exhaust systems give you the best of both worlds in one complete package. They provide great sound control--as well as improvements in torque and horsepower. These systems are constructed from heavy-duty, 16-gauge steel with an aluminized coating and an extra-thick layer of aluminum silica on the seams, an area often left exposed to rust.