3" Cat Back, Turn Down, AL, Toyota Tacoma 3.5L 2016-Current
Built from heavy duty aluminized steel MBRP's Installer Series performance exhaust system for the 2016-Current (3rd Gen) Toyota Tacoma offer a value price without compromising on the quality built into every component. While the seams are a major point of rust through with some budget systems our fully sealed tubing adds years to your system.
- 2016-CURRENT UP 3.5L TOYOTA TACOMA, 3inch TURN-DOWN EXHAUST
- 26" SINGLE MUFFLER 3" INLET/OUTLET
- ALUMINIZED STEEL
- This exhaust has an aggressive exhaust tone
SPECS AND FEATURES:
- System Material: Steel
- System Style: Cat-back
- Exit Location: Underbody
- System Finish: Aluminized
- Catalytic Converter(s) Included: No
- Intermediate Pipe Diameter (in): 3.000 in.
- Muffler Included: Yes
- Muffler Quantity: One
- Muffler Configuration: Single inlet/Single outlet
- Muffler Style: Wrapped perforated core
- Muffler Material: Steel
- Muffler Finish: Aluminized
- Exhaust Type: Single
- Hardware Included: Yes
- Inlet Quantity: One
- Tailpipe Diameter (in): 3.000 in.
- Tip Included: Yes
- Tip Outlet Size: 3.000 in.
- Tip Quantity: 1
- Tip Shape: Round
- Tip Cut: Slant
- Tip Edge Style: Rolled edge
- Tip Material: 409 stainless steel
- Tip Finish: Polished
The MBRP Installer Series exhaust systems give you the best of both worlds in one complete package. They provide great sound control--as well as improvements in torque and horsepower. These systems are constructed from heavy-duty, 16-gauge steel with an aluminized coating and an extra-thick layer of aluminum silica on the seams, an area often left exposed to rust.