3" Cat Back, Dual Split Side, T409, Toyota Tacoma 3.5L 2016-Current
MBRP's XP Series performance exhaust for the 2016-Current (3rd Gen) Toyota Tacoma is the choice for the Tacoma owner who needs a system that can take anything that the road throws at it. This system's rugged sixteen gauge T409 construction can be counted on to withstand everything from salt to rocks, tar to grime.
- 2016-CURRENT TOYOTA TACOMA DUAL SIDE EXIT
- 30.5 " MUFFLER 3" INLET / 2.5" DUAL OUTLET
- T409 STAINLESS STEEL
- TIPS INCLUDED - 2.5" INLET, 4" OUTLET, ANGLED ROLLED END
SPECS AND FEATURES:
- System Material: 409 stainless steel
- System Style: Cat-back
- Exit Location: Split side
- System Finish: Natural
- Catalytic Converter(s) Included: No
- Intermediate Pipe Diameter (in): 3.000 in.
- Muffler Included: Yes
- Muffler Quantity: One
- Muffler Configuration: Single inlet/Dual outlet
- Muffler Style: Wrapped perforated core
- Muffler Material: 409 stainless steel
- Muffler Finish: Natural
- Exhaust Type: Single in/Dual out
- Hardware Included: Yes
- Inlet Quantity: One
- Tailpipe Diameter (in): 3.000 in.
- Tip Included: Yes
- Tip Outlet Size: 4.000 in.
- Tip Quantity: 1
- Tip Shape: Round
- Tip Cut: Slant
- Tip Edge Style: Rolled edge
- Tip Material: 409 stainless steel
- Tip Finish: Polished
MBRP XP Series exhaust systems are designed to withstand the toughest conditions, on and off the road. Their rugged, thick, 16-gauge stainless steel tubing won't rust through. They feature solid, reinforced welds at vital stress points, making certain that your system stays securely mounted. The MBRP XP Series mufflers and pipes deliver a rich, mellow exhaust note and are finished off with a mirror-polished, stainless steel, rolled-edge exhaust tip.