3" Cat Back, Dual Split Side, Black, Toyota Tacoma 3.5L 2016-Current
MBRP's Black Series performance exhaust system for the 2016-Current Toyota Tacoma offers a true murdered-out style without compromising on quality and performance. With fully sealed seams to resist rust you can count on this system to really hold up.
- 2016-UP TOYOTA TACOMA DUAL SIDE EXIT
- 30 1/2" MUFFLER 3" INLET / 2 1/2" DUAL OUTLETS
- BLACK COATED
SPECS AND FEATURES:
- System Material: Steel
- System Style: Cat-back
- Exit Location: Split side
- System Finish: Aluminized/Black
- Catalytic Converter(s) Included: No
- Intermediate Pipe Diameter (in): 3.000 in.
- Muffler Included: Yes
- Muffler Quantity: One
- Muffler Configuration: Single inlet/Dual outlet
- Muffler Style: Wrapped perforated core
- Muffler Material: 409 stainless steel
- Muffler Finish: Black
- Exhaust Type: Single in/Dual out
- Hardware Included: Yes
- Inlet Quantity: One
- Tailpipe Diameter (in): 3.000 in.
- Tip Included: Yes
- Tip Outlet Size: 4.000 in.
- Tip Quantity: 1
- Tip Shape: Round
- Tip Cut: Slant
- Tip Edge Style: Rolled edge
- Tip Material: 409 stainless steel
- Tip Finish: Black
MBRP Black Series exhaust systems maximize exhaust flow and minimize exhaust temperatures—so your truck will use less gas, last longer, and perform better. The systems are built from aluminized steel, with a durable high-heat black powdercoat finish. Fully mandrel-bent tubing, with minimal bend degree angles, allows the exhaust to exit quickly; and the seams are fully sealed to resist rust.