CBI Off Road's Baja front bumper for the Chevy Colorado ZR2 is a great option for those looking for a true off-road bumper! It combines amazing fitment and aesthetics with incredible functionality to get your ZR2 outfitted with the necessary gear to make it out and back again!
- Greatly improved strength with steel and aluminum options
- Standard bumper without grill protection or optional CGP (Center Grill Protection)
- Integrated and gusseted winch mount
- Recommended to run a winch with a non-integrated solenoid box
- Winch mounting compatible with 8,000 to 12,000 lb winches
- Fog light mounts – Options to accommodate round or square LED fog lights up to 4” round/square
- Integrated 30” light bar mount behind the bumper face (Theft Deterrent)
- Single row light bar compatible
- Diesel models are aware that mounting a light bar will reduce air flow to the radiator. In most cases, there will not be any ill effect however use at your own risk.
- Improved approach angles
- Installation requires cutting of factory front bumper
- Integrates with factory ZR2 front skid plate or CBI Offroad full skid plates
- Industry first compression trim to hide “flex gap” between body and bumper
- Optional powder coating available
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: