The CBI Off-Road Colorado Z71 and ZR2 rear bumper is a great replacement option for those looking for the much-needed increase in clearance and departure angle and for those looking for a rear bumper that is significantly stronger than the factory rear bumper.
Couple that with added ¾” recover points and the option to add a rear swing arm tire carrier and you could have the ultimate off-road, go anywhere, overland Colorado!
- Full steel construction with 3/16” plating and 1/4” mounting
- Fully integrated high clearance hidden receiver hitch with fold up license plate mount
- Bumper mounts directly to the frame utilizing factory holes (No Drilling)
- Greatly increased departure angle across the entire back side of the bumper as compared to stock
- Fully gusseted wings and center section of the bumper
- Bumper utilized factory 7 pin/4 pin wiring harness and factory license plate lights
- Integrated ¾” recover tabs that mount directly off of the frame of the truck for secure recoveries
- Bumper weight is 90lbs (Factory bumper, receiver, and components are 65 lbs)
- Optional Swing Away Tire Carrier and options available
- Optional powder coated finish (Satin black, smooth finish)
SWING ARM TIRE CARRIER:
- Dual swing arm option
- Vertical or angled tire mount
- Height adjustable tire mount
- Optional single or dual jerry can holder
- Optional Fold Down Camp Table option
- Optional Hi-lift jack mount
- Relocation for back up camera with swing arm mount
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: