ARB's Summit Series Bumper for the '14-Current Toyota 4Runner incorporates ARB’s renowned multi-fold upswept and tapered wing design for optimum strength and approach angle.
Toyota’s current generation 4Runner features a number of updates including the addition of Adaptive Cruise Control as part of the Toyota Safety Sense system. A new ARB Summit Bar has been developed to allow relocation of the Adaptive Cruise Control system within the split pan of the Summit bumper and also now accommodates the original equipment (OE) fog lights in an ARB developed fog light surround.
Importantly for both the Adaptive Cruise Control and the OE fog lights, full OE adjustment is retained.
The ARB Summit bar features press form cover straps, fog light surround to accommodate OE fog lights, three-piece split pan grill with access door for winch clutch operation and a recessed winch control box mount for a sleek, integrated appearance.
The dynamic nature of the 4Runner chassis requires clearance for the ARB bar and the fenders and grill of the 4Runner. To achieve this, necessary clearance the wings of the bar have been designed and developed to both follow the OE bumper and to sit beneath the bumper on the outer edges.
FITMENT: 2014-Current Toyota 4Runner
Due to the different front bumper of the 4Runner Limited and Nightshade Special Edition models the ARB Summit Bar is not recommended fitment to these models.
- 1 x 3421570 Summit bar to suit 2014-Current Toyota 4Runner
- 1 x 3501030 Winch Installation kit. (Separate Warn ZEON fit kits may be required)
- Vehicle-specific design for the Toyota 4Runner 2014on model excluding the Limited & Nightshade Special Edition model. Includes current generation models fitted with Adaptive Cruise Control.
- Registered design of styling and design components
- Durable steel construction for maximum protection
- Incorporates ARB’s renowned multi-fold upswept and tapered wing design for optimum strength and approach angle
- 30mm radius on wings and center section
- Engineered, air bag compatible mounting system secures to the chassis via high tensile bolts
- Split-pan design for maximum strength and airflow
- Three-piece grill design for split pan
- Extensive protection panels on center and each side
- Pressed form top pan and aluminum (powder coated black) winch cover panel
- Twin jack points located beneath each buffer for optimum strength
- Durable, two-piece buffers
- Includes ARB LED Indicator and Clearance light
- Two aerial brackets located on the top of the center tube
- Will accommodate Warn, Magnum, Bushranger, Smittybilt low mount model electric winches up to 10,000lb
- Provision to accommodate ARB Intensity and Solis LED’s and a range of Bushranger and IPF lights
- Provision for OE fog lights
- Bar adds approximately seven inches to the overall length of the vehicle
- Approximate weight of the bar, chassis mounts, and fitting kit is 192lbs
- Metaprep primer for additional corrosion resistance
- Finished in Integrit™ textured black powder coat
WINCH MODEL FITMENT:
The ARB Summit winch bar for the Toyota 4Runner fits the following winches
- Warn M8000, XD9000, 9.5XP, 9.5XDC
- Warn ZEON 8, 8-S, 10 and 10-S
- Warn ZEON Platinum 10 and 10-S
- Warn VR EVO 8, 8-S,10 and 10-S
The Summit bar has an integrated control box mount that recesses the control box lower in the pan. Different mount holes and control box brackets are provided to suit different winches. Winch fitting kit instructions have further information as to which mount hole or bracket is suitable. Please note that not all winches on the market will have mount holes pre-drilled.
Additional fit kits are required depending on the WARN winch being fitted
- 3501030 WINCH INSTALL KIT suits 4Runner 3421570K and is included in the bumper kit. It includes a flip up number plate bracket designed to work with the relocated Adaptive Cruise Control unit and control box mount require dependent on winch model being installed.
- Warn ZEON and ZEON Platinum fitment require Warn part No W89965 Short Wiring Kit.
- Warn ZEON Platinum fitment may require Warn part No W94288 Enhanced Signal Kit.
- Warn VR EVO require Warn part No W106928 Kit Wire Extension VR EVO
- Winches with Synthetic rope require Part No 3500600 Hawse Fairlead Adapter Kit