Carli's High Mount Steering Stabilizer for the 2014-Current Ram 2500 and 3500 is adjustable and will correct right tire pull. This steering stabilizer combines with Carli's low-mount steering stabilizer for opposing stabilization
- 2019-Current Ram 2500/3500, 4×4, Including Power Wagon
- 2014-18 Ram 2500/3500, 4×4 with 2019-Current Drag Link
- Simple, Bolt-in Installation
- Corrects right tire pull, adjustable
- Combines with Low-Mount for opposing stabilization
What is a Steering Stabilizer?
A steering Stabilizer is simply a damper designed for your steering. A Steering Damper’s purpose is to increase steering predictability while minimizing volatility, road noise and driver fatigue. Simply put, a good steering stabilizer will stabilize the steering.
Stock Steering Stabilizers are designed for stock steering and stock tires. They work well in this application (for about 50,000 miles) and ONLY this application. Throw on a Carli kit and some 35” or 37” tires and you’ll be left wanting. When the tire size increases, the stabilizer should be upgraded as well. Larger, aftermarket tires are significantly heavier and harder to control than factory tires, even in on-road applications.
- The High-Mount Steering Stabilizer is meant to work in conjunction with a Low-Mount Stabilizer (Factory or Carli). Running the High-Mount by itself will not damage the shock but will not provide the proper leverage to properly control the steering linkage.
- If installing the Carli high-mount with a factory lower steering stabilizer: Our Stabilizers come pre-charged with 200PSI of Nitrogen. If you encounter a left-hand pull, find a flat road with NO crown. Drive straight and let go of the wheel. If the truck drifts to the left, pull over, remove the schrader cap and remove N2 pressure by depressing the Schrader FOR A FRACTION OF A SECOND (RELEASE AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE). Drive the truck and repeat until the truck drives straight. Best case, add the Carli-low mount stabilizer to alleviate with a secondary nitrogen charged unit!
- Combine the High Mount Stabilizer with the Carli Low-Mount Steering Stabilizer for a true, opposing steering stabilizer setup that’s infinitely adjustable.