The Mishimoto 2014+ Chevrolet Silverado 1500 V8 performance aluminum radiator is the ideal upgrade for the stock Silverado radiator. This direct-fit radiator is designed and specifically engineered to maximize the cooling efficiency of your 2014+ Silverado whether it's your daily driver, work truck, or dedicated off-road vehicle.
Thanks to a 2-inch thick core, the Mishimoto 2014+ Silverado 1500 V8 radiator boasts a 45.45% increase in coolant capacity over the stock radiator. Tube-and-fin surface area has also increased by 92.8% and 74.5% respectively over stock to make the most use of the air flowing through your Silverado's grille. The all-aluminum construction, along with strutted tubes in the top and bottom 8 rows, makes this radiator tough enough to handle anything you can throw at it. The built-in oil and transmission coolers with installed stock-style fittings make installation a breeze.
- Direct fit for 2014+ Chevrolet Silverado 1500 V8
- 45% Increase in core volume over the stock radiator
- 92% Increase in tube surface area over the stock radiator
- 74% Increase in fin surface area over the stock radiator
- Top 8 and bottom 8 rows utilize extruded tubes with internal struts for increased strength and pressure tolerance
- All-aluminum design with durable, TIG-welded construction
- Includes Mishimoto M12 x 1.5 magnetic drain plug to capture metallic debris and fragments in cooling system
- Patent Pending
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: