IMPORTANT: Compatible with Factory Rear Air Suspension Only
Carli Suspension's 2.5" Pintop Leveling System for the 2014-2018 Ram 2500 equipped with air ride utilizes King Off Road Shocks and is designed for the customer who refuses to keep the rubber on the tarmac and has an eye for quality and appreciation for bang-for-their-buck.
At the heart of this system is a 2.5” lift, Linear Rate Coil Spring paired to matched travel King 2.5” Remote Reservoir Shocks that have been custom tuned, in house, for superior ride quality and handling both on-road and off. In an effort to provide customers with the best product, we designed a custom piston to determine proper base flow rates to ensure the shock works well in the heavy duty truck platform; we then tuned the shocks around the custom pistons based on the only thing that matters to us, seat-of-the-pants feel.
FITMENT: RAM 2.5" Pintop Leveling System, Diesel, 2014-2018 2500 Base Kit
|Front Lift||Rear Lift||Front Travel||Rear Travel||Shock Diameter||Tire Fitment|
|2.5"||1"||9"||9"||2.5"||35" x 12.5"|
BASE KIT INCLUDES:
- CS-DLRC-14-LVL-D: Leveling Front Coils
- CS-DPT25SPKG-LVL-14-D-AR: Front and Rear King 2.5" Shocks, Custom Tuned (Air Ride Specific), Reservoir Mounts, Stainless Shafts, Brake Line Tabs
- CS-DATB-1419: RAM Adjustable Track Bar, 2014/2019
- CS-DAR-14-LVL-BLOCK: Airbag Spacer, Leveling Configuration
- CS-DRBD-1.875: Rear Bump Stop Drop, 1-7/8"
- CS-DAR-14-LVL-LINK: 2014+ RAM 2500 Extended Sensor Link, Leveling Configuration
WHEELS AND TIRE INFO:
Carli recommends a 35” tire on a wheel that’s no more than 9” wide with 5.5”-6” Backspace. An 18” diameter wheel will be best to ensure optimal ride quality (more rubber = better small bump compliance) and an unloaded tire pressure of 45F/40R is recommended. The addition of a Carli Low-Mount Steering Stabilizer is recommended for any tire over factory size.