The 2014 Dodge Ram 2500 4WD is a heavy-duty beast of a truck that is suited for use as a job site workhorse, a family toy hauler for those weekend getaways, or an off-road rig capable of taking some serious abuse in the dirt. The new Ram’s suspension has been completely redesigned with a radius arm front end and a multi-link, coil sprung rear. ICON engineers’ primary focus for this system was to maximize wheel travel while developing a ride tune across the line of ICON shock absorbers that strikes the perfect balance between on-road comfort and off-road performance.
ICON's 2014-2018 Ram 2500 4WD 2.5” Stage 4 Suspension System is made up of dual rate front coil springs, necessary bracketry and hardware, front adjustable track bar, as well as 2.5 Series reservoir front and rear shocks with CDCV. This system improves ride quality and performance both on and off road. The ICON stage 4 system is great for towing, rough construction site terrains, and country dirt roads all while keeping a smooth highway feel. ICON 2.5" reservoir shocks with CDCV ensure optimum performance by increasing the duration of consistent damping regardless of situation, keeping the shocks at a cooler operating temperature during heavy use. The ICON CDC Valve upgrade is included in this stage for those desiring an easy way to tune the ride externally. An adjustable track bar with FK bearings is used to not only improve rigidity over the flexible factory joints, but offer adjustability to center the front axle under the truck. With the endless hours ICON has spent testing and tuning our suspension components and shocks as a complete package, you can rest assured you have the best suspension solution on the market.
- ICON engineered dual rate coil springs with match tuned 2.5" V.S. Series shocks with CDCV
- Adjustable track bar with PTFE lined FK bearings
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Less body roll than stock
- No drive shaft modifications needed
CDC VALVE FEATURES:
The ICON CDC Valve is an externally adjustable valve that restricts oil flow into the reservoir which creates 10 levels of compression damping force ranges. If you are looking for a more user defined tune, consider looking into the Omega Series bypass shocks.
- CDC Valve shocks are application specific tuned like all ICON shocks
- Internally calibrated per application based on motion ratio, shaft diameter, and vehicle weights
- 10 detented stops and large adjuster knob provide easy-to-feel adjustments
- Allows the end user to optimize vehicle's ride specific to his/her liking on all types of terrain
- Clearly engraved knob for direct reading of current setting
- 214200 (QTY: 1) | 14-UP RAM 2500 2.5" FRONT DUAL RATE SPRING KIT
- 214203 (QTY: 1) | 14-18 RAM 2500 FRONT ADJUSTABLE TRACK BAR KIT
- 217802CP (QTY: 1) | 14-UP RAM 2500 2.5" FRONT 2.5 VS RR CDCV PAIR
- 217704CP (QTY: 1) | 14-UP RAM 2500 0" COIL / 3" AIR RIDE REAR 2.5 VS PB CDCV PAIR
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17" x 8.5" w/ 5.25” BS / 13mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18" x 9" w/ 5.5” BS / 12mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20" x 9" w/ 5.75" BS / 19mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required)
- SPRINGS ARE RATED FOR DIESEL ENGINES ONLY
- SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
- PERFORMANCE REAR SPRINGS MAY CAUSE REDUCED RIDE HEIGHT WHILE TOWING
- NOT FOR VEHICLES WITH REAR FACTORY AIR RIDE
Shopping for another person's vehicle can be difficult, especially with the holiday season approaching. Take the guesswork out of purchasing parts for someone else's vehicle. Give them the gift of choice with an SDHQ Motorsports Gift Card!