The 2014-2018 Dodge Ram 2500 4WD is a heavy-duty beast of a truck that is suited for use as a job site workhorse, a family toy hauler for those weekend getaways, or an off-road rig capable of taking some serious abuse in the dirt. The new Ram’s suspension has been completely redesigned with a radius arm front end and a multi-link, coil sprung rear. ICON engineers’ primary focus for this system was to maximize wheel travel while developing a ride tune across the line of ICON shock absorbers that strikes the perfect balance between on-road comfort and off-road performance.
ICON's 2014-2018 Ram 2500 4WD 2.5” Stage 2 Suspension System is made up of dual rate front coil springs, necessary bracketry and hardware, as well as 2.5 Series reservoir front and rear shocks. This system improves ride quality and performance both on and off-road. The ICON stage 2 system is great for towing, rough construction site terrains, and country dirt roads all while keeping a smooth highway feel. ICON 2.5" reservoir shocks ensure optimum performance by increasing the duration of consistent damping regardless of situation, keeping the shocks at a cooler operating temperature during heavy use. With the endless hours ICON has spent testing and tuning our suspension components and shocks as a complete package, you can rest assured you have the best suspension solution on the market.
PERFORMANCE KIT OVERVIEW:
This system includes multi-rate rear coil springs for a more compliant ride. The lighter initial rate of these performance rear coil springs helps the truck feel smoother and more controlled over washboard roads, small whoops, or similar terrain. The secondary rate allows the truck to maintain exceptional ride quality over larger obstacles, while at the same time retaining factory payload capacity (at a reduced ride height). These performance systems were specifically developed for the 3/4 ton truck enthusiast who enjoys aggressive off-road adventures and does not tow or haul heavy loads.
- ICON engineered dual rate coil springs with match tuned 2.5 Series reservoir shocks
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Less body roll than stock
- No drive shaft modifications needed
- 214200 (QTY: 1) | 14-UP RAM 2500 2.5" FRONT DUAL RATE SPRING KIT
- 214206 (QTY: 1) | 14-UP RAM 2500 .5" REAR PERFORMANCE SPRING KIT
- 217802P (QTY: 1) | 14-UP RAM 2500 2.5" FRONT 2.5 VS RR PAIR
- 217705P (QTY: 1) | 14-UP RAM 2500 .5" PERFORMANCE REAR 2.5 VS PB PAIR
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17" x 8.5" w/ 5.25” BS / 13mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18" x 9" w/ 5.5” BS / 12mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20" x 9" w/ 5.75" BS / 19mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required)
- SPRINGS ARE RATED FOR DIESEL ENGINES ONLY
- AN ADJUSTABLE TRACK BAR MAY BE NEEDED TO REALIGN THE AXLE FROM LEFT TO RIGHT, OR TO ADD ADDITIONAL STRENGTH
- SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
- MAY NOT BE COMPATIBLE WITH OTHER MANUFACTURERS AFTERMARKET TRACKBARS
- AIR BAGS RECOMMENDED WITH PERFORMANCE REAR SPRINGS IF VEHICLE USED FOR TOWING
- NOT FOR VEHICLES WITH REAR FACTORY AIR RIDE