This Third Brake Light Antenna Mount fits 2014 through 2020 Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon Trucks.
When you are in the Baja as much as Neal Technologies, you know that having great communications means having a great antenna. Mounting that antenna has always been a choice between a temporary magnetic base mount or the dreaded drilling a large hole in the top of your truck. We knew that there had to be a better way and not only did we find it, we patented it too!
The Third Brake Light Antenna Mount is simple to install and can be done with a minimal amount of tools. Of course we provide installation instructions (see link above) to make installation as easy as possible.
The Third Brake Light Antenna Mount features a lot of great benefits:
- Save your Roof allows for an effective and simple way to attach an antenna at the back of the cab of your truck - without drilling a hole!
- High-mount Location is the optimal location for maximum antenna effectiveness.
- Weather-tight Seal gasket on the back-side of the mounting flange creates a weather-tight seal against the cab.
- 15-foot Co-axial Cable that is easy to run inside the cab above the head liner and then routed to various locations for your radio install.
- Industry Standard Connectors with an NMO-style antenna base that is connected to fifteen feet of co-axial cable terminated with a PL-259 male UHF connector that works with a wide-range of popular radios on the market.