Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System
- Increases horsepower and torque
- Constructed from 3" MIG-welded mandrel-bent, brushed finish, stainless steel tubing
- Includes a High-flow stainless steel muffler
- This exhaust is a direct bolt-on system which requires no cutting or drilling and includes all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation
- Includes a high luster polished 304 stainless steel, rolled slash cut tip for an aggressive style
Installation is a Snap:
This MACH Force XP uses all factory mounting locations providing stability and a hassle-free installation.
High quality OE style flange and band clamps are used for a complete 360-degree sealing surface eliminating leak paths.
A straight through designed, free-flowing stainless steel muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque out of your rig.
OE style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The Bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE style fit that does not change with time.
Flow and Performance:
MACH Force XP exhaust systems are constructed of 3" mandrel bent stainless steel tubing for maximum flow. Smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and improving throttle response.
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: