BladeRunner 3" Intercooler Tubes Hot and Cold Side
The intercooler tubes are constructed of 3" mandrel bent stainless steel tubing for maximum flow then powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat and corrosion resistance. The Smooth bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT's.
- Upgrade tubes for both hot and cold side of the intercooler
- 3" mandrel-bent powder-coated stainless tube for heat resistance and long-life
- Includes high-temp couplings and stainless steel t-bolt clamps
- Couplings constructed out of heavy-duty high-temp 5-PLY polyester for heat-resistance and durability
- Constant tension T-bolt clamps for a tight and secure installation.
- Uses all factory mounting locations and includes all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation.