aFe power introduces you the MACH Force-Xp side-exit cat-back exhaust system for the 2015-2017 Ford F-150 EcoBoost. This cat-back exhaust is constructed out of 4" 100% MIG-welded, mandrel-bent, stainless steel tubing for maximum flow. The smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and improving throttle response. A free-flow 21” single-in dual out muffler is included which allows us to finish off the exhaust with dual side-exit wrinkle-black stainless steel tips. The tips come with laser-cut aFe Power badges for an aggressive style.
- Constructed out of 4" mandrel bent stainless steel tubing
- Utilizes a high-flowing stainless steel single-in dual out muffler
- Uses bayonet style hangers and heavy-duty band clamps for a secure fit
- Includes a massive matte-black, stainless steel tip with laser-cut aFe Power badge for an aggressive style
- Comes complete with all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation
Installation is a Snap:
This MACH Force XP exhaust system use all factory mounting locations and is supplied with an OE hanger for the perfect fit and finish.
High quality OE-style flange and band clamps are used for a complete 360-degree sealing surface eliminating leak paths.
A free-flowing stainless steel muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque.
OE-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE-style fit that does not change with time. Each system comes with a OE style isolation mount for a perfect OE fit and finish.
FITMENT: CC/SB Super Crew w/ 5.5' ft. Bed; EC/SB Super Cab w/ 6.5' ft. Bed.