King's 2.5 performance series front and rear Shocks for the 2011-Current Chevy/GMC 2500 and 3500 will improve your vehicle's wheel travel and suspension performance. These aftermarket remote reservoir front and piggyback rear shocks bolt right in and include the necessary hardware.
Each kit has been subjected to punishing real world testing to develop the optimal damping curve and spring rate for your vehicle.
- VEHICLE FITMENT:
- 2011-Current Chevy 2500
- 2011-Current Chevy 3500
- 2011-Current GMC 2500
- 2011-Current GMC 3500
- Thefront shocks provide 0-2.5″ of lift over stock in the front and are designed to be used with an aftermarket upper control arms.
- '11-Current Chevy/GMC 2500/3500 King 2.5 OEM Series RR (Remote Reservoir) Front Shocks Extended Travel with King Adjusters - 25001-302A-EXT2
- '11-Current Chevy/GMC 2500/3500 King 2.5 OEM Series PB (Piggyback Reservoir) Rear Shocks with King Adjusters - 25001-303A
KING COMPRESSION ADJUSTERS:
King's Wide Range Compression Adjuster that gives 20 precise clicks of compression damping adjustment to further refine your ride quality.
- External finned reservoirs dramatically increase fluid capacity, heat dissipation and provide sustained damping performance even under the most punishing conditions.
- All new threaded end cap design with new Schrader valve protective cap.
- Made from extruded 6061-T6 aluminum.
ABOUT KING SHOCKS:
King Off-Road Racing Shocks builds the finest quality shocks available in the off-road industry today. Made from the same high-quality materials and precise tolerances found in their high end race shocks, King Off-Road Racing OEM kits allow you to enjoy the world-renowned ride quality and precise handling synonymous with the King Shock name.