B&M's Hi-Tek deep transmission pan for the 2011-2021 Ford F250 and F350 are constructed from A356-T6 hardened aluminum and are cast with thick internal and external fins adding additional strength and increased cooling properties. The deep pan design increases fluid capacity by 3.67 quarts over the stock O.E. (original equipment) pan.
All these features combine to help dissipate heat quicker, netting lower transmission and fluid temperatures, prolonging transmission life. Other features for this popular pan include a drain port with magnetic drain plug for clean and easy servicing. Also includes 1/8-inch npt (national pipe thread) temperature sensor port for easily adding a temp gauge to monitor transmission temperatures while daily driving, towing or racing. Includes detailed instructions for easy installation.
- 2011 - 2021 Ford F250/F350 with 6R140 transmission
- Drain Port with Magnetic Drain Plug for Easy Servicing
- Durable A356 T6 Hardened Aluminum Construction Provides Strength and Light Weight
- Temperature Sensor Port Provides Simple Gauge Installations
- Additional 3.67-Quart Fluid Capacity adds Increased Cooling Properties
- Finned Design for Added Strength and Cooling
- Includes Filter Extension and Hardware for an Easy Installation
- Black Anodized Finish with a Custom B&M Logo
- Over 65 Years of B&M Quality