Camburg's Performance 2.5 kit for the 11-19 Chevy/GMC 2500 HD’s takes their leveling kit to the next level. Camburg utilizes the same Camburg 1.25″ uniball upper arms but combine them with KING’s 2.5 series front and rear shocks with compression adjusters. This combination of parts not only improves the ride and handling on-road but more so off-road with the larger diameter shocks and external reservoirs. With the upper arms these shocks increase wheel travel and give you the ability to adjust the factory torsion keys to lift the front end all while improving the ride.
- Improved ride both on and off-road
- Eliminates weak upper ball joint
- Increased wheel travel
- Corrected suspension geometry
- Made in the USA
- King 2.5 Front Remote Shocks w/ Compression Adj. (25001-302A-EXT2)
- Camburg 1.25 Uniball Upper Arms (CAM-210026)
- King 2.5 Rear Piggyback Shocks w/ Compression Adj. (25001-303A)
|Lift||Track Width||Wheel Size||Max Backspacing||Tire Size|
|0-2 in (front)||Stock||17-20 in||5.75 in||33 in|
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: