These shocks are sold individually
The aluminum bodied Performance Series 2.0 Reservoir smooth body shock for the 2011-2019 Chevy/GMC 2500/3500HD delivers FOX's industry leading and race dominating performance in an affordable, hassle-free bolt on package. Its heat reducing design includes a metal impacted clear anodized aluminum shock body that dissipates heat faster than a conventional steel body shock.
ts external reservoir allows for increase oil and nitrogen capacity while delivering striking race look. The included black anodized reservoir mounting clamp and other components are CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum. The race developed high flow damping piston matched with application specific vavling provides the Performance Series 2.0 Reservoir shock a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions.
- Body: 2.0" Impact extruded 6061-T6 aluminum will resist rust over time
- Body Plating: Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- Reservoir: 2.0" Smooth bore 6061-T6 Aluminum is hard anodized
- Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft: 5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Piston: Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving: Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Bushings: Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation
- Top Mount: Eyelet
- Bottom Mount: Eyelet
- Fitment notes: Includes Billet Reservoir Clamp
DSC (DUAL SPEED COMPRESSION) ADJUSTER FEATURES:
Add remarkable versatility and precise tuning with new DSC. A simple twist of either two adjuster knobs allows 10 separate low-speed and 12 high-speed compression levels. Included new black anodized aluminum reservoir increases cooling efficiency.