2008-2010 Ford F250 and F350 3.0 Unchained System-4.5" Lift
If you’re looking for the best on road ride we offer with a huge boost in off-road capability, grab a Dominator. If you’re after a suspension that will allow more off-road performance than the chassis to which it’s bolted, this is your huckleberry. With the Unchained Suspension System, we recommend a roll cage and axle truss. This system is far more capable off-road than even the Coilover-Bypass System.
- Front Lift: 4.5"
- Rear Lift: 0-3.5"
- Front Travel: 10.5"
- Rear Travel: 13"
- Shock Diameter: 3.0
- Tire Fitment: 37"x12.50
BASE KIT INCLUDES:
- CS-FMRC-05: Multi-Rate Coils
- CS-FUC30SPKG-45-05: Carli Tuned KING 3.0" 2-Tube Front, 4-Tube Rear Bypass Shocks, Stainless Shafts
- CS-FFCB-08: Fabricated Coil Buckets
- CS-FRSM-08: Fabricated Rear Shock Mounts
- CS-FORDBBL-11: Brake Lines
- CS-FRAD-05 Radius Arm Drops
- CS-FBDF-05-4.5-SHORT: Dominator Bump Stop Drops
- CS-FCASTERSHIM-4.5: 1° Caster Shims
- CS-FPRB-05: Track Bar
SWAY BAR SELECTION
This Carli Suspension Kit must be accompanied by a selection of a Sway Bar & Leaf Spring option to form a complete system.
- SWAY BAR DROP BRACKETS-CS-FSBD-11
- Easy Bolt-On
- Factory Dual Ball Joint End Links negate need to replace links
- Intended for 4.5" Suspension System
- Fitment: 2011-2016 F250/F350 4x4
LEAF SPRING SELECTION
This Carli Suspension Kit must be accompanied by a selection of a Leaf Spring option to form a complete system.
- FULL PROGRESSIVE LEAF SPRING PACK-CS-FFSP-11
- Block eliminating, Full Progressive Spring Pack
- "Light" 3/4-Ton Capacity, Max Bed-load 2,000lbs.
- Includes new U-Bolts and Rear Bump Stop Drops
- rovides a 1", rear high stance on Matching 4.5" Suspension Systems
- 37" Tire Fitment
- Fitment: 2011-2016 F250/350 4x4, 3.5" Axle Tube
The truck will sit 4.5” higher in the front and have more wheel travel thanks to the taller, Progressive Rate Coil Springs that mount into the Fabricated Carli Spring Buckets. Radius Arm Drop Brackets reset the pivot point and keep the travel linear for the best ride while Sway Bar Links or Drop Brackets reset the sway bar engagement point. The included Bump Stop Drops protect the shocks from over-compressing while the Adjustable Track Bar centers the front axle and Stainless Brake Lines firm up braking and ensure there is enough line for the newfound travel. To round off the front end, we include Caster Shims to tighten the steering.
The rear is outfitted with a Full Progressive Spring Pack requiring no block to achieve proper ride height; thus, travel is extended and wheel hop/axle wrap minimized at the cost of 15% less load capacity than a stock F250. If capacity is a concern, we offer Long Travel Airbags to restore the payload capacity to that of a SRW F350.