The Mishimoto 2011–2014 F–150 EcoBoost Hot–Side Intercooler Pipe Kit is an ideal upgrade in reliability and performance. The Mishimoto kit features polished aluminum or wrinkle black piping accompanied by silicone couplers with DuraCore™ technology. Engineered to eliminate restrictive bends, this hot–side pipe kit increases average airflow by 10% and internal volume by 41% when compared to stock. The DuraCore™ couplers provide superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel, and oil. This effectively increases the life of our couplers by preventing leaks and blowouts. To add even more reliability, Mishimoto's Constant Tension T–bolt clamps are included for an accurate and secure installation.
Pairing this kit with our Mishimoto 2011–2014 F–150 EcoBoost Cold–Side Intercooler Pipe kit gives your truck the efficient, unimpeded airflow it needs to make up to 15 more horsepower and 21 ft/lbs more torque. To further improve your charge–air system, combine this pipe kit with the Mishimoto 2011–2014 F–150 EcoBoost performance intercooler.
- Direct fit for the 2011–2014 Ford F–150 3.5L EcoBoost
- 41% greater internal volume than stock
- 10% greater flow than stock
- 2.5" Aluminum intercooler pipes replace weak stock plastic pipes
- No trimming of the engine cover or modifications necessary for installation
- Includes all boots necessary for easy installation, including couplers to the intercooler
- Includes Mishimoto Silicone Boots with DuraCore™ technology for superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel, and oil
- Max gains of +15whp/+21wtq when using Mishimoto's full kit
- Available in polished or wrinkle black powder-coated finish