This Long Travel Kit for the 2010-Current Toyota 4Runner is 100% chromoly constructed and offers maximum ground clearance.
|Lift (in.)||Travel||Tire Size||Track Width Increase|
|3-4"||13"||33" or 285||7"|
- 3.5" extended 4130 chromoly tubular upper arms bolt to factory control arm mounting locations.
- Upper and lower ball joints are replaced with 1" uniballs for maximum wheel travel and component strength. TOTAL CHAOS includes 1" I.D. uniballs that feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & heat treated stainless steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniball's also features a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise.
- 4130 chromoly boxed and internally gusseted 3.5" extended lower control arms bolt to factory control arm mounting locations and are pre tabbed for dual shock capability.
- Lower control arms feature an integrated uniball cup that provides 2.5" additional ground clearance when compared to the standard mild steel +3.5" LT kit.
- Lower arms are 5 pounds lighter each side than the standard +3.5" LT kit.
- A secondary external bypass shock can be installed to increase dampening and tune-ability.
- Spring rate options offer the ability to customize your ride for your specific application allowing you to custom tune the vehicle for specific terrain or desired performance.
- Adjustable limit strap clevis' are included so that you can properly limit the suspensions droop wheel travel and make necessary adjustments during the life of the limit strap.
- DOT approved stainless steel braided brake lines, TC custom 17-4 stainless hi-misalignment spacers and grade 8 mounting hardware is included.
- 2 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- Hand crafted in the U.S.A.
OPTIONAL HEIM PIVOT UPGRADE:
- TC includes 3/4" chromoly lined heim joints for the pivots.
- 4130 chromoly tubing heim upper control arms are fully adjustable to allow maximum tuning of caster and camber.
- Zero bushing deflection.
- Fiberglass fenders are required
- TC 4340 custom extended axles reuse factory inner and outer CV's to retain 4wd. (axles are sold separately and not included with the kit)
- 2.5" long travel specific coil over shocks bolt into the factory coil bucket location. Extended travel shocks are too short and will not work.
BRAND COILOVER PART# BYPASS PART# FOX 880-02-953 982-02-954 KING TC5119-03 TC1119-34
Shopping for another person's vehicle can be difficult, especially with the holiday season approaching. Take the guesswork out of purchasing parts for someone else's vehicle. Give them the gift of choice with an SDHQ Motorsports Gift Card!