2.5" Cat Back, Single Side Exit, AL, Toyota 4-Runner 4.0L 2010-Current
Built from heavy duty aluminized steel MBRP's Installer Series performance exhaust system for the 2010-Current (5th Gen) Toyota 4Runner offers a value price without compromising on the quality built into every component. While the seams are a major point of rust through with some budget systems our fully sealed tubing adds years to your system.
- 2010-UP TOYOTA 4-RUNNER 4.0L
- 26" SINGLE MUFFLER 2.5" IN/OUTLET
- 4" ANGLED DUAL WALL TIP 2.5 " INLET 7.75" LONG
- ALMUINIZED STEEL
SPECS AND FEATURES:
- System Material: Steel
- System Style: Cat-back
- Exit Location: Rear
- System Finish: Aluminized
- Catalytic Converter(s) Included: No
- Intermediate Pipe Diameter (in): 2.500 in.
- Muffler Included: Yes
- Muffler Quantity: One
- Muffler Configuration: Single inlet/Single outlet
- Muffler Style: Wrapped perforated core
- Muffler Material: 409 stainless steel
- Muffler Finish: Natural
- Exhaust Type: Single
- Hardware Included: Yes
- Inlet Quantity: One
- Tailpipe Diameter (in): 2.500 in.
- Tip Included: Yes
- Tip Outlet Size: 4.000 in.
- Tip Quantity: 1
- Tip Shape: Round
- Tip Cut: Slant
- Tip Edge Style: Rolled edge
- Tip Material: 409 stainless steel
- Tip Finish: Polished
The MBRP Installer Series exhaust systems give you the best of both worlds in one complete package. They provide great sound control--as well as improvements in torque and horsepower. These systems are constructed from heavy-duty, 16-gauge steel with an aluminized coating and an extra-thick layer of aluminum silica on the seams, an area often left exposed to rust.