Camburg's performance ball joint upper control arms for the 2010-2023 Lexus GX460 comes with Camburg's X-Joint pre-installed along with Camburg's billet cap kit. These upper control arm kits are ready to bolt up out of the box.
The Camburg X-Joint is designed specifically for Camburg's ball-joint upper arms for optimum fit and maximum wheel travel.
Camburg X-Joint as an extreme performance, all-weather, all conditions, high angle ball-joint for our Camburg performance BJ upper control arms. These are much higher quality, considerably stronger and have an improved boot design that allows for higher angle use, better greasing and increased longevity. With higher strength heat-treated materials and an improved design, Camburg was able to vastly improve upon what was available on the market. These are fully sealed and perfect for extreme conditions, so dirt, sand, rain, mud and snow are no match for them. The dual lip seal design on the boot insures the outside elements don’t make their way in and contaminate the grease and joint.
- CNC bent tubes MIG welded
- Thicker .156″ wall round tubing
- Polyurethane frame pivot bushings with grease-able zerk fittings
- Camburg X-Joints pre-installed
- Billet aluminum covers
- Matte black powder-coating
- All necessary hardware included and ready to install
- Made in the USA in-house
- Designed for 1-3″ of lift
- The grease zerk fitting allows you to grease them on the truck without having to remove the boot.
- Track Width: Stock
- Wheel Size: 16-20 in
- Max Backspacing: 4.75 in
- Tire Size: 285/75/16 or 285/70/17
- With so many variables of wheel size, offset/backspacing, tire size, brands and styles, the amount of lift and specific suspension components, etc., you may need to trim the plastic inner fenders and/or modify the body mount behind the front tires to eliminate tire rubbing.
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: