This ICON billet aluminum upper control arm kit is designed to improve the overall performance of the Ford Raptor with corrected front end geometry, adjustable camber and caster, and improved suspension component clearance. These are constructed of CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum merging light weight with high strength properties. Replacing the OE ball joint with the available ICON Delta Joint allows for full bump and droop travel of the front suspension while eliminating bind. FK Rod End 7/8” heim joints provide precise and smooth function throughout the range of travel while ICON’s signature double adjuster sleeve allows for on-vehicle camber and caster adjustment. Included with all components and hardware necessary for a complete install, these billet UCAs are the perfect upgrade for the Gen1 and Gen2 Ford Raptor.
- CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum construction for light weight and exceptional strength
- Features ICON's Delta Joint
- Camber and caster adjustability allows for precise wheel alignment
- ICON double adjuster sleeves allow for on-vehicle adjustment
- Vehicle specific taper pin provides OE-like fitment
- PTFE Lined 7/8” FK Rod Ends for improved response
- Built in o-ring sealed dust cover cap
DELTA JOINT OVERVIEW:
This system features upper control arms with ICON's patent pending Delta Joint. The Delta Joint is a heavy-duty high angle ball joint that combines the durability of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a traditional uniball. While the industry standard uniball does a great job of allowing the control arms of a vehicle to articulate with little bind, they do have an inherent weakness that leaves more to be desired when used in a daily driven application - exposure to the elements. The Delta Joint features a zinc plated housing providing the first layer of corrosion resistance, while a tough grease seal keeps potentially harmful elements out of the inner workings of the joint. Metal on metal construction and a greaseable design increase the longevity of the Delta Joint while at the same time allowing for noise-free operation. What makes the Delta Joint unique is that it brings the best of both worlds to ICON upper control arms with features that make it more robust than a uniball, and at the same time capable of greater angularity than a typical ball joint.
DELTA JOINT FEATURES:
- ICON upper control arms allow for additional wheel travel while improving suspension geometry for predictable handling
- Patent pending Delta Joint combines the durability and weather resistance of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a uniball
- CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum upper control arms allow for on-vehicle camber and caster adjustment
- Direct bolt-in design makes for a simple and straightforward installation
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: