ICON's Vehicle Specific (V.S.) 2.5 Series coilover shocks are designed and built to give your 2010-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser outstanding performance off-road and a smooth ride on the street. These shocks are configured specifically for each application in both length and damping tune. Like all ICON shock absorbers, V.S. 2.5 Series shocks are 100% rebuildable and 100% revalveable.
- Adjustable coilovers yield 0-3.5" of front lift height
- Increased wheel travel and vehicle specific valving provides unrivaled ride quality across a wide range of on and off-road use
- Superior low speed control reduces body roll and increases on-road stability
- High quality ICON-engineered coil springs are guaranteed for life against sagging or breakage
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock body with 7/8" shaft
- FK Rod End bearings provide extended longevity and minimal deflection
- Fully serviceable design allows for revalves, rebuilds, and an immeasurable service life
- Bolt-in design makes for an easy install into OEM shock location
Spring Rate Options
- 650lbs. is the standard coil spring rate
- 700lbs. coil springs are included to better support added weight from accessories such as front bumpers and winches.
- Factory Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5 w/ 4.75" Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9 w/ 5" Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.50" (Larger Tires May Fit but Fender Trimming and Modifications will be Required)