MBRP's XP Series is the performance exhaust of choice for the enthusiast who needs a system that can take anything that the road throws at it. This system's rugged sixteen gauge T409 construction can be counted on to withstand everything from salt to rocks, tar to grime. We have had such success with this line that we back it with a Lifetime Warranty.
Built to Perform
MBRP's performance exhaust systems are built to perform. Designed to maximize exhaust flow and minimize exhaust temperatures your truck will use less gas, last longer and perform better. Every system we sell has been built to the most exacting standards in the industry.
- System Material: 409 stainless steel
- System Style: Cat-back
- Exit Location: Split rear
- System Finish: Natural
- Catalytic Converter(s) Included: No
- Intermediate Pipe Diameter (in): 2.500 in.
- Muffler Included: Yes
- Muffler Quantity: Two
- Muffler Configuration: Single inlet/Single outlet
- Muffler Style: Wrapped perforated core
- Muffler Material: 409 stainless steel
- Muffler Finish: Natural
- Exhaust Type: Dual
- Hardware Included: Yes
- Inlet Quantity: One
- Tailpipe Diameter (in): 2.500 in.
- Tip Included: Yes
- Tip Outlet Size: 3.500 in.
- Tip Quantity: Single
- Tip Shape: Round
- Tip Cut: Slant
- Tip Edge Style: Rolled edge