Toyota Tundra 5.7L, EC - Std. & SB/CC - SB 2009-Current | 3 1/2" OD Tip Included
Rugged and dependable MBRP's XP Series Cat Back Dual Split Rear Exhaust for the 2009-Current Toyota Tundra is made of T409 stainless steel. It's designed and built to stand up to the harshest road conditions.
SPECS AND FEATURES:
- System Material: 409 stainless steel
- System Style: Cat-back
- Exit Location: Split rear
- System Finish: Natural
- Catalytic Converter(s) Included: No
- Intermediate Pipe Diameter (in): 2.500 in.
- Muffler Included: Yes
- Muffler Quantity: Two
- Muffler Configuration: Single inlet/Single outlet
- Muffler Style: Wrapped perforated core
- Muffler Material: 409 stainless steel
- Muffler Finish: Natural
- Exhaust Type: Dual
- Hardware Included: Yes
- Inlet Quantity: One
- Tailpipe Diameter (in): 2.500 in.
- Tip Included: Yes
- Tip Outlet Size: 3.500 in.
- Tip Quantity: 1
- Tip Shape: Round
- Tip Cut: Slant
- Tip Edge Style: Rolled edge
- Tip Material: 409 stainless steel
- Tip Finish: Polished
MBRP XP Series exhaust systems are designed to withstand the toughest conditions, on and off the road. Their rugged, thick, 16-gauge stainless steel tubing won't rust through. They feature solid, reinforced welds at vital stress points, making certain that your system stays securely mounted. The MBRP XP Series mufflers and pipes deliver a rich, mellow exhaust note and are finished off with a mirror-polished, stainless steel, rolled-edge exhaust tip.