Camburg's 1.25" Uniball Performance Upper Control Arms for the 2009-2020 Ford F150 are designed to increase your F150's usable wheel travel.
When lifting your F-150, the stock upper arms become the limiting factor and hold back your suspensions performance. Camburg upper arms address these issues and more. Replacing the stock ball-joint with a uni-ball bearing we're able to gain wheel travel with a part that is considerably stronger and will last longer under extreme conditions. Camburg built more caster and change the camber curve to correct geometry so the vehicle aligns correctly and improves driving characteristics and handling.
- Increases usable wheel travel
- Corrects camber and caster
- Eliminates weak factory ball-joints
- Thicker .156″ wall round tubing
- Laser cut & CNC bent tubes MIG welded
- CAD/CAM engineered
- Polyurethane frame pivot bushings with grease-able zerk fittings
- FK 1.25″ PTFE-lined uniballs pre-installed
- Steel gray powder-coating
- All necessary hardware included and ready to install
- Made in the USA
- Designed for 1-3″ of lift
- Track Width: Stock
- Wheel Size: 17-20 in
- Max Backspacing: 5.00 in
- Uniball Upper Arms
- Hardware Kit
- With so many variables of wheel sizes, offset/backspacing, tire sizes, brands and styles, the amount of lift and specific suspension components, etc., you may need to trim the plastic inner fenders, etc. to eliminate tire rubbing.
- 20″ OEM wheels & tires and 18″ OEM wheels with larger tires than stock will not work with this suspension system “as is” and would require hub-centric wheel spacers.