Total Chaos Fabrication's upper control arms with heims for the 2008-2021 200 Series Toyota Land Cruiser are designed to OEM maintain factory alignment specs on LC200's with 1.5"-3" lift kits.
UPPER CONTROL ARM KEY FEATURES:
- TC upper control arms combined with extended length coil over shocks will allow for up to 2" of additional wheel travel.
- 4130 chromoly tubular upper control arms are 100% bolt on and hand crafted in the U.S.A.
- The uniball cup placement is moved to correct the caster angle that is lost with aftermarket lift kits. Vehicles that have an increased ride height are harder to align. The added caster reduces the darting or wandering in the vehicles steering and helps retain the factory alignment specifications.
- 1" I.D. uniballs feature a heat-treated stainless-steel ball & heat-treated stainless-steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniballs also feature a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise and reduce maintenance.
- CNC tapered spindle adapters convert the factory ball joint to a 1" uniball for easy installation.
- Custom profile upper and lower hi-misalignment spacers are machined from 17-4 stainless-steel to maximize strength and wheel travel.
- 3 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- Complete grade 8 hardware kit is included.
HEIM PIVOT OVERVIEW:
- TC includes 3/4" chromoly heim joints for the pivots.
- Heim upper control arms are fully adjustable to allow maximum tuning of caster and camber. Shipped preset to O.E. location.
- Designed for vehicles with a 6" or higher drop bracket lift kit.