ICON Vehicle Dynamics V.S. Series 2.5" coilover shocks are an incredible upgrade for the front end of the 2008-2021 Toyota Land Cruiser 200 Series. ICON's Vehicle-specific valving provides a sport tuned feel on and off-road while 1.5-3" lift height adjustability allows the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. The larger 2.5" shock body and increased piston area over stock components provides improved damping ability and outstanding ride characteristics across varying types of terrain. When paired with ICON 2.5 Series rear shocks, vehicle control will be balanced front to rear resulting in the best overall driving experience for your Land Cruiser 200 Series.
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock
- Vehicle specific tuned for superior shock damping and control
- Adjustable 0-3" lift height
- ICON engineered Eibach Springs
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock body with 7/8 shaft
- FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 100% Bolt-on - no drilling, cutting or welding necessary for installation
- 700LB/IN EXPEDITION COIL AVAILABLE FOR HEAVIER EQUIPPED VEHICLES
- Factory Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: 8.5" wide wheel with 5.75" backspace
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 34" x 10.50" (Larger Tires May Fit but Fender Trimming and Modifications will be Required)
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: