The ICON Vehicle Dynamics V.S. Series 2.5" remote reservoir coilover shocks with ICON's CDCV are an incredible upgrade for the front end of the 2008-2021 200 Series Toyota Land Cruiser.
ICON's Vehicle-specific valving provides a sport tuned feel on and off-road while offering 1.5-3.5" of lift height adjustability for use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. ICON's larger 2.5" shock body and increased piston area over stock components provides improved damping ability and outstanding ride characteristics across varying types of terrain. Remote reservoir ensure optimum performance by increasing the duration of consistent damping regardless of situation, keeping the shocks at a cooler operating temperature during heavy use. The ICON CDC Valve upgrade is included for those desiring an easy way to tune the ride externally with 10 settings from soft to hard. When paired with ICON rear 2.5 Series shocks, vehicle control will be balanced front to rear resulting in the best overall driving experience for your Land Cruiser 200 Series.
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock
- Vehicle specific tuned for superior shock damping and control
- External reservoir to attain cooler operating temperatures during extended offroad use
- ICON CDCV equipped for external tuneability of your shocks
- Adjustable 1.5-3" lift height
- ICON engineered Eibach Springs
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock body with 7/8 shaft
- FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 100% Bolt-on - no drilling, cutting or welding necessary for installation
- KDSS compliant
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 34" x 10.50" (Larger Tires May Fit but Fender Trimming and Modifications will be Required)
- Factory Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: 8.5" wide wheel with 5.75" backspace
CDC VALVE FEATURES:
The ICON CDC Valve upgrade is included for those desiring an easy way to tune the ride externally with 10 adjustment settings from soft to hard. When paired with ICON rear 2.0 Aluminum Series or 2.5 Series shocks, vehicle control will be balanced front to rear resulting in the best overall driving experience for your vehicle.
- CDC Valve shocks are application specific tuned like all ICON shocks
- Internally calibrated per application based on motion ratio, shaft diameter, and vehicle weights
- 10 detented stops and large adjuster knob provide easy-to-feel adjustments
- Allows the end user to optimize vehicle's ride specific to his/her liking on all types of terrain
- Clearly engraved knob for direct reading of current setting
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: