Carli Suspension's 3.0 Dominator System for the 2008-2010 Ford F250 and F350 is the true, jack of all trades suspension system offering the most wheel travel of any Carli system. The Dominator rides better than any other system on the road while boasting off-road manners to rival the Coilover Bypass. No tubes to adjust or user-tunability in this system; we’ve done the hard work for you.
- Front Lift: 4.5"
- Rear Lift: 0-3.5"
- Front Travel: 10.5"
- Rear Travel: 13"
- Shock Diameter: 3.0
- Tire Fitment: 37"x12.50
BASE KIT INCLUDES:
- CS-FMRC-05: Multi-Rate Coils
- CS-FD30SPKG-45-05: Carli Custom Tuned KING 3.0" Remote Reservoir Shocks, Front and Rear with Stainless Shafts & Reservoir Mounts
- CS-FFCB-08: Fabricated Coil Buckets
- CS-FRSM-08: Fabricated Rear Shock Mounts
- CS-FORDBBL-08: Brake Lines
- CS-FRAD-05: Radius Arm Drops
- CS-FBDF-05-4.5-SHORT: Dominator Bump Stop Drops
- CS-FCASTERSHIM-4.5: 1° Caster Shims
- CS-FPRB-05: Track Bar
SWAY BAR SELECTION
This Carli Suspension Kit must be accompanied by a selection of a Sway Bar & Leaf Spring option to form a complete system.
- EXTENDED SWAY BAR END LINKS-CS-FEL-08
- Corrects Sway Bar Geometry on 4.5" Lift
- Direct Bolt-in
- Unhindered Articulation, 100% Rebuildable
- 3/4" .120" wall material, 2" Spherical Joints
- Fitment: 2008-2010 F250/F350 4x4
LEAF SPRING SELECTION
This Carli Suspension Kit must be accompanied by a selection of a Leaf Spring option to form a complete system.
- FULL PROGRESSIVE LEAF SPRING PACK-CS-FFSP-08
- Block eliminating, Full Progressive Spring Pack
- "Light" 3/4-Ton Capacity, Max Bed-load 2,000lbs.
- Includes new U-Bolts and Rear Bump Stop Drops
- rovides a 1", rear high stance on Matching 4.5" Suspension Systems
- 37" Tire Fitment
- Fitment: 2008-2010 F250/350 4x4, 3.5" Axle Tube
The truck will sit 4.5” higher in the front and have more wheel travel thanks to the taller, Progressive Rate Coil Springs that mount into the Fabricated Carli Spring Buckets. Radius Arm Drop Brackets reset the pivot point and keep the travel linear for the best ride while Sway Bar Links or Drop Brackets reset the sway bar engagement point. The included Bump Stop Drops protect the shocks from over-compressing while the Adjustable Track Bar centers the front axle and Stainless Brake Lines firm up braking and ensure there is enough line for the newfound travel. To round off the front end, we include Caster Shims to tighten the steering.
The rear is outfitted with a Full Progressive Spring Pack requiring no block to achieve proper ride height; thus, travel is extended and wheel hop/axle wrap minimized at the cost of 15% less load capacity than a stock F250. If capacity is a concern, we offer Long Travel Airbags to restore the payload capacity to that of a SRW F350.