Carli Suspension's Coilover Bypass kit for the 2008-2010 Ford F250 and F350 is the best option for the avid off-roader. 2.5″ Coilover and 2-Tube, 2.5″ bypasses adorn the front wheel well, while 3-Tube Rear Bypasses and Full Progressive Leaf Springs round off the rear. This system maintains great on-road manners and is the most off-road capable of our 4.5″ lift lineup.
- Front Lift: 4.5"
- Rear Lift: 0-3.5"
- Front Travel: 10"
- Rear Travel: 13"
- Shock Diameter: 2.5
- Tire Fitment: 37"x12.50
BASE KIT INCLUDES:
- CS-FCO25SPKG-BYP-45-05: Carli Custom Tuned KING 2.5" Remote Reservoir Coilovers, 2-Tube Front and 4 Tube Rear Bypass Shocks, with Stainless Shafts & Reservoir Mounts
- CS-FCOMKIT-08: Coilover Mounts
- CS-FBLT-08: Brake Line Tabs
- CS-FORDBBL-05: Brake Lines
- CS-FRAD-05: Radius Arm Drops
- CS-FBDF-05-4.5: Bump Stop Drops
- CS-FCASTERSHIM-4.5: 1° Caster Shims
- CS-FPRB-05: Track Bar
SWAY BAR SELECTION
This Carli Suspension Kit must be accompanied by a selection of a Sway Bar & Leaf Spring option to form a complete system.
- EXTENDED SWAY BAR END LINKS-CS-FEL-08
- Corrects Sway Bar Geometry on 4.5" Lift
- Direct Bolt-in
- Unhindered Articulation, 100% Rebuildable
- 3/4" .120" wall material, 2" Spherical Joints
- Fitment: 2008-2010 F250/F350 4x4
LEAF SPRING SELECTION
This Carli Suspension Kit must be accompanied by a selection of a Leaf Spring option to form a complete system.
- FULL PROGRESSIVE LEAF SPRING PACK-CS-FFSP-08
- Block eliminating, Full Progressive Spring Pack
- "Light" 3/4-Ton Capacity, Max Bed-load 2,000lbs.
- Includes new U-Bolts and Rear Bump Stop Drops
- rovides a 1", rear high stance on Matching 4.5" Suspension Systems
- 37" Tire Fitment
- Fitment: 2008-2010 F250/350 4x4, 3.5" Axle Tube
The truck will sit 4.5” higher in the front and have more wheel travel thanks to the coilover that mounts in the Carli Coilover Conversion Bracket. Radius Arm Drop Brackets reset the pivot point and keep the travel linear for the best ride while Sway Bar Links or Drop Brackets reset the sway bar engagement point. While Bump Stop Drops protect the shocks from over-compressing, the Adjustable Track Bar centers the front axle and Stainless Brake Lines firm up braking and ensure there is enough line for the newfound travel. To round off the front end, we include Caster Shims to tighten the steering.
The rear is outfitted with a Full Progressive Spring Pack requiring no block to achieve proper ride height; thus, travel is extended and wheel hop/axle wrap minimized at the cost of 15% less load capacity than a stock F250. The Coilover-Bypass is an Off-Road oriented system; thus, we recommend the purchase of a Differential Guard for axle protection, High Mount Steering Stabilizer for steering control and Fabricated Radius Arms for strength and Limit Strap mounting. At this level of suspension, a roll cage is also recommended if the system will be used to its full potential.