Carli's Backcountry 2.0 system for the 2008-2010 Ford F250 and F350 is designed for people seeking the best ride on and off-road quality on a budget; basically, the commuter for those that want to have a little dirt-road fun in their 8,500lb truck without losing the on-road ride quality or usability for which the truck was designed. You’re no longer limited to the highway while gravel roads become uninteresting as you can drive them at speed with one hand on the wheel. Utilizing Fox 2.0” Remote Reservoir Shocks, we’ve developed a tune that delivers all around comfort and ride quality designed for on-road, in town, highway, towing/hauling as well as slow to mid speed off road use. The Fox 2.0s boast extruded aluminum construction with a clear anodizing for corrosion resistance, are fully rebuildable and are built with hour-glass bushings in the rod-ends.
- Front Lift: 2.5"
- Rear Lift: 0-2"
- Front Travel: 9.6"
- Rear Travel: 13"
- Shock Diameter: 2.0
- Tire Fitment: 35"x12.50
BASE KIT INCLUDES:
- CS-FLC-05: Front Leveling Coils
- CS-FBC20SPKG-LVL-05: Carli Custom Tuned Fox 2.0" Remote Reservoir Shocks, Front and Rear with Reservoir Mounts
- CS-FORDBBL-08: Brake Lines
- CS-FCASTERSHIM-2.5: 2° Caster Shims
- CS-FPRB-05: Track Bar
- REAR LEAF SPRING SELECTION
- PROGRESSIVE ADD-A-PACK-CS-FPAP-08
- Built in the U.S.A. By Deaver Leaf Spring
- Smooth progressive design
- Supplied with U-bolts and hardware
- Provides 2.0" of lift
- O.E.M. load capacity maintained, improved ride
- Fitment: 2008-2010 F250/350 4x4, 3.5" Axle Tube
- PROGRESSIVE LEAF SPRING KIT-CS-FFSP-LVL-08
- Block eliminating, Full Progressive Spring Pack
- "Light" 3/4-Ton Capacity, Max Bed-load 2,000lbs.
- Includes new U-Bolts and Rear Bump Stop Drops
- Provides a 1", rear high stance on Matching 2.5" Leveling Suspension Systems
- 37" Tire Fitment
- Fitment: 2008-2010 F250/350 4x4, 3.5"
The truck will sit 2.5” higher in the front and have more wheel travel thanks to the lighter rate Carli Coil Springs. The included Adjustable Track Bar centers the front axle and Stainless Brake Lines firm up braking and ensure there is enough line for the newfound travel. To round off the front end, we include Caster Shims to tighten the steering.
The rear can be outfitted with a replacement Full Progressive Spring Pack (reduces capacity to a “light” ¾-ton) or factory leaf-pack modifying Progressive Add-a-Pack (maintains factory payload capacity and pairs with the factory 2” block). This is where the F250 and F350 are a bit different. Since 2008, the main spring packs on these two trucks is different; the F250 has a lighter rate spring pack than its 350 counterpart. The F250 Add-a-Pack equipped systems are a nice improvement over stock; the F350 with the Add-a-Pack is still very stiff in the rear as the main pack doesn’t move much unless loaded. We recommend the Full Replacement Leaf Spring packs for both trucks but especially the F350 given the super-stiff factory springs. If capacity is a concern, an aftermarket airbag system should be installed to compliment the Full Progressive Leaf Springs to restore the F350 capacity. We recommend a system that will allow the airbags to disconnect from the lower mount during suspension cycling to ensure you’re able to take advantage of all your rear suspension travel. The Full Progressive Leaf Spring Pack will shift the axle slightly forward in the wheel well to ensure maximum tire clearance for a 37” M/T at full compression.