Mishimoto has developed a silicone hose kit specifically for the 2008–2010 6.4L Powerstroke. Mishimoto Powerstroke coolant hoses are constructed from a combination of high-grade silicone and five layers of heat-resistant embedded fibers to provide the ultimate upgrade in reliability, durability, and performance. The engineers at Mishimoto designed four 6061 aluminum CNC-machined couplers which mate the Powerstroke coolant hoses to either the factory or Mishimoto 6.4 aluminum radiator and include spring clips for a simple install. All of the CNC-machined couplers also feature a double O-ring design to prevent air pockets from entering the cooling system.
- Direct fit for the Ford 6.4L Powerstroke
- Four 6061 aluminum CNC-machined couplers mate hoses to factory or Mishimoto radiator
- Double O-ring design prevents air pockets from entering cooling system
- Couplers come pre-attached to hoses with worm gear clamps and spring clips for easy install
- Five layers of heat-resistant fibers and silicone
- Offered in black, blue, or red
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: