Mishimoto has developed a hot-side intercooler pipe and boot kit for the 2008–2010 6.4L Powerstroke. The Powerstroke factory pipe and boot features numerous restrictive bends and does not stand a chance against the heat and pressure of your high-powered 6.4L; upgrade to the Mishimoto 6.4L intercooler pipe kit for increased reliability, durability, and performance. The Mishimoto Powerstroke hot-side intercooler pipe is constructed of mandrel-bent aluminum with a polished finish. The engineers at Mishimoto designed these Powerstroke performance parts to be a two-piece pipe kit, compared to the factory one-piece pipe, allowing for much easier installation and removal.
The Mishimoto hot-side Powerstroke intercooler pipe eliminates restrictive bends in the factory pipe, allowing for improvements in airflow, power, and EGTs. This kit includes Mishimoto Silicone Boots with DuraCore™ technology. Mishimoto DuraCore™ technology is the synthetic material that comprises the innermost layer of all Mishimoto Silicone Diesel Boots. Compared to normal silicone, DuraCore™ provides superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel, and oil. This effectively increases the life of our boots by preventing leaks and blowouts.
- Direct fit for the 6.4L Powerstroke
- 3” mandrel-bent, polished aluminum pipe eliminates restrictive bends
- 2-piece design allows for easy removal and installation
- Provides improvement in airflow, power, and EGTs
- Includes Mishimoto Silicone Boots with DuraCore™ technology and Mishimoto Constant-Tension T-bolt Clamps