Tired of constantly filling your 6.4 Powerstroke radiator with coolant because you have a leak? The engineers at Mishimoto have been hard at work designing an all-aluminum 6.4 radiator and upper support bar bundle to put an end to puddles of coolant under your truck.
The Mishimoto 6.4 Powerstroke radiator is constructed from high-quality, aircraft-grade aluminum with a 100% brazed aluminum core. The core is then TIG-welded to aluminum end tanks for superior durability and longevity.
Couple that radiator with our upper support bar, and you have a recipe for a dry shop floor. Engineered right here in Delaware, our upper support bar is constructed of heavy-duty steel and firmly secures to your truck with cast-steel anchor points. All of that steel minimizes front end flex, improving the truck’s rigidity, and saving your radiator.
- Direct fit for 2008–2010 Ford 6.4L Powerstroke
- Upper support bar provides improved rigidity to minimize front end flex
- Less twisting in radiator support = less stress on cooling components
- Aluminum radiator incorporates co-molded aluminum/rubber mounting pegs to reduce the truck’s torque transfer to the radiator
- Internally strutted radiator tubes in the top and bottom 8 rows for increased strength against high pressure and temperature
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: