NOTE: Sold In Pairs
KING offers their 2.5 series rear shocks for the Toyota Tundra in a remote reservoir configuration with an optional external compression adjuster for fine tuning. These bolt right in and include the necessary hardware. These are for 0-1.5″ of lift over stock in the rear.
- 2.5″ ID honed CAD plated cylinders
- 7/8″ hard chrome micro polished shafts
- PTFE lined rod ends
- Fully rebuidable and revavlable
- Made in the USA
|Part#||Piggyback Reservoir Configuration|
|Without King Compression Adjuster|
|With King Compression Adjuster|
KING COMPRESSION ADJUSTERS:
King's Wide Range Compression Adjuster that gives 20 precise clicks of compression damping adjustment to further refine your ride quality.
COMPRESSION ADJUSTER FEATURES:
- External finned reservoirs dramatically increase fluid capacity, heat dissipation and provide sustained damping performance even under the most punishing conditions.
- All new threaded end cap design with new Schrader valve protective cap.
- Made from extruded 6061-T6 aluminum.