Deaver Progressive Series springs are high quality 9-leaf and 10-leaf units fabricated with high grade 5160 "American Made" steel. A higher leaf count spring allows the use of thinner leaf material that yields a more flexible progressive leaf stack, or pyramid, producing a much smoother spring rate curve throughout the complete suspension cycle. The even, linear compression rate curve of our progressive system spring is the primary key to excellent ride quality.
- Diamond cut inner leaf ends minimizing shear points
- Anti-friction pads inserted between the leafs for a smoother ride and quiet operation
- Full military-wrapped spring eyes for superior durability
- Even linear compression rate
- Includes Bushings & U-Bolts