Designed for the 2007-2021 Total Chaos Fabrications Rear Channel Bed Stiffeners reinforce factory rear bed channels at the tailgate that are known to tear with added camper shell weight, bed racks and off-road use.
VEHICLE FITMENT: 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra
- 3/16 mild steel laser cut brackets use existing factory holes. Drilling is required for installation
- Rear sheet metal channels crack over time. Reinforce factory rear bed channels at the tail gate that are known to tear with added camper shell weight, bed racks and off road use
- Ideal for any Tundra that wants to prevent bed flex
- Includes all grade 8 mounting hardware and install instructions and powder coated brackets.
- 6 eyelet tabs are designed to offer additional cargo strapping points to secure your gear during transit. An additional flat tab is also supplied to both sides to install a Buggy Whip / CB Antenna / Collision or Cargo Light
- No load ratings are implied.
- US Patent #D820,180 S