These stock length lower control arms for the 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra are constructed out of 4130 and features dual shock tabs to install an optional secondary shock.
- Bolt on 4130 boxed and internally gusseted lower control arms feature an integrated CNC billet uniball cup.
- Coil over shock tab fits aftermarket 2.5" and 3.0" shocks.
- Features dual shock tabs to install an optional secondary shock.
- 1" 100% stainless steel uniball replaces the factory lower ball joint.
- Built in steering stops do not require any ball joint cradle modifications.
- Heim sway bar link upgrade replaces the stock rubber sway bar link for ease of installation and eliminates binding during articulation.
- Replaceable polyurethane pivot bushings include zerk fittings for easy maintenance.
- *1.25" wheel spacers are required if dual shocks are installed with factory wheels.