This SDHQ Built Power Steering Reservoir Kit for the 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra is intended to be used in conjunction with our SDHQ Built Dual Battery Kit for the Toyota Tundra.
If you do not have our SDHQ Built Dual Battery Kit for the Toyota Tundra this kit will not work.
Constructed out of CNC machined 6061 Billet Aluminum. This upgraded steering reservoir kit is a direct bolt in replacement that improves fluid retention and is designed to eliminate fluid aeration/foaming. This kit also features a new baffle design that stops fluid seepage through the vent.
- 3D CAD designed, engineered & built in-house for our typical SDHQ Built quality, fit, and finish
- Designed for use with the SDHQ Tundra Dual Battery Tray (SDHQ-53-3001-G3)
- Replaces all power steering hoses with upgraded Fragola Power Steering Hoses
- Increased Power Steering Reservoir Volume
- CNC Machined 6061 Billet Reservoir
- Threaded O-ring cap with pressure vent valve
- Improved fluid retention through vent
- Baffle design that stops fluid seepage through the vent.
- High End AN Fittings for superior seal to OEM power steering lines
- Designed to eliminate fluid aeration/foaming
- Includes (1) Quart of Power Steering Fluid
- Optional Filter Kit allows easy inspection and cleaning of filter element
- PART NUMBER: SDHQ-00-9204-U1