King’s 3.0 Stage 3 Race Series 3Tube RR Rear Bypass Shocks for the 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra provide a bolt on suspension system that elevates your on and off-road performance to unmatched levels.
Each kit has been subjected to punishing real world testing to develop the optimal damping curves and spring rates for your vehicle. Built with the same quality of materials and precise tolerances found on high end race shocks OEM upgrade kits enable you to experience the famous King ride quality on your daily driver or prerunner.
Built with race winning design features King Shocks kits come complete and provide simple 100% bolt on installation with no cutting or welding done to your vehicle. Front kits provide an adjustable ride height and up to a 25% increase in wheel travel. Rear kits typically allow a 15% travel increase. Large diameter shock bodies and external reservoirs dramatically increase fluid capacity and heat dissipation to provide sustained damping performance even under the most punishing conditions.
- Easy bolt-on installation for stock height or custom kits for trucks running lifted aftermarket suspensions.Lightweight Hard Anodized 6063 Aluminum Alloy
- Reservoirs:Lightweight hard anodized 6063 aluminum alloy reservoirs dissipate heat quickly and will not rust due to gas charging contamination.
- Fittings: High quality fittings are mated to Aeroquip high pressure hoses which resist abrasion and kinking.
- Internally Threaded Top Cap: Internally threaded top cap design threads over the shock body to enable maximum piston travel inside the shock body.
- Shock Cylinders: 3.0" Shock cylinders are precision bored to within +/- .001, then honed after cadmium plating to remove buildup for a tight piston seal and optimum valving function.
- Shaft: Large diameter shafts have a minimum tensile strength of 100,000 pounds per square inch. They are hard chromed and micro-polished to a 6 RA finish for extended seal life.
- Rod End: High strength rod end designed for proper clearance on your application. Steel Teflon lined spherical bearings for smooth articulation and long life with no metal to metal contact.
- Mounts: Aluminum components and vehicle specific mounts are machined from aircraft quality billet. Front and rear kits all include all necessary vehicle specific mounting brackets and hardware along with detailed installation instructions.